Psychology & Developmental Education Services
What Are Our Psychology Services?
Our team of Psychologists can provide assessment, health and wellbeing support and intervention to you or someone you support.
Here at Access4u, our team is led by specialised advanced practitioners with several years of experience in the field. We have extensive experience working with children, adolescents and adults, including those:
- with culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) needs
- with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- with anxiety and/or depression
- with a brain injury or complex comorbidities
- with an intellectual disability
- with a forensic history or drug and alcohol related concerns.
What Type of Support is Provided?
You can expect this service to be:
- tailored to suit your needs
- focused on your goals and the knowledge and skills to achieve them.
Take advantage of Access4u’s unique psychology services. We never take a one size fits all approach; our practitioners will listen to you and provide you with services that suit your individual needs.
It’s your choice and your life – we’re just here to help!
Currently using another NDIS provider? You can choose to change providers at any time, as long as you follow the notice periods in your service agreement.
Please note we also provide Developmental Education services.
- Contact our friendly team by filling out the enquiry form or calling us on 1800 022 237
- Discuss your individual needs, goals and preferences.
- We will pair you with an appropriate psychologist and/or clinician according to your individual needs.
- Confirm your preferred days/times for sessions.
- Sign relevant consent forms and service agreements.
Where is Psychology in My Plan?
Psychology is available to you if it appears in your NDIS plan under CAPACITY BUILDING (CB) Supports – Improved Daily Living.
Where Is This Service Offered?
Like all of Access4u services, Psychology is available across metropolitan Adelaide, Mount Barker and the Fleurieu Peninsula. View our office locations here.
This service is offered in person, at one of our offices or in your own home. We also offer this service via telehealth on a case-by-case basis. If you live in a remote or regional area, please discuss your options with our staff.
Do You Provide Other NDIS Services?
We sure do! Head to our services page to explore all of our supports.