Tell Us What You Think!
Access4u is committed to providing high quality supports and services to our customers.
We encourage you to let us know any feedback, or any complaints and service improvement recommendations you have. This ensures staff can rectify issues promptly and improve service delivery.
Please fill out our Client/Family Feedback Survey if you would like to provide anonymous feedback. It only takes roughly five minutes, and can be completed on the go!
Please note this survey is anonymous, and will not be shared with any third parties.
Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com with any feedback you may have.
All direct complaints and suggestions should follow our Complaints Procedure.
How Do I Make a Suggestion or Complaint?
Call 1800 022 237 | Email a Complaints Submission Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Complaints Procedure:
- The CEO or Senior Manager will discuss with you (or your family/carer/advocate) all the details of the complaint, including the outcomes you would like to see.
- You will receive an acknowledgment of the complaint which will include the timeframe for your complaint to be resolved.
- If appropriate, we will conduct an investigation into the circumstances surrounding your complaint.
- You will receive information on the outcomes of your complaint and be given the chance to ask for a review or refer the complaint to the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Commission.
What if I'm Still Unhappy?
If complaints are not resolved in a timely manner, or you are not happy with the outcome, the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission (NDIS Commission) can help.
Visit the NDIS website at http://www.ndis.gov.au
Alternatively, you can call the Health and Community Services Complaints Commissioner (HCSCC).
They are independent, impartial and confidential.
(08) 8226 8666 | http://www.hcscc.sa.gov.au