Access4u is a registered NDIS Provider that accept referrals from:
- other specialists and support staff.
Referrals are made directly to Access4u by:
Phone: 1800 022 237 to speak directly to the administration team.
Email: email@example.com and we will ring you back to gather the referral details.
Website Form: Please fill out our Referral Form - located on this page.
As a registered NDIS Provider, we are able to process payment through the NDIS portal, or we can accept self-managed and plan-managed options.
We also accept referrals from individuals with Medicare plans, and those who are self-funded or funded from other agencies. Fee gaps will be discussed at time of referral.
At the time of referral, we:
- collect details about who is requiring the service, what is required, and where the services are to be located.
- send you welcome information and consent forms to complete and return
- advise the Team Leader of the referral.
- allocation of the referral is then based on ‘best fit’ with your unique circumstances and therapist availability. Sometimes this timeframe is really quick and sometimes it is a bit longer.
- The assigned therapist/s will contact you by phone or email to arrange commencement of services.
- An initial service contract will be made outlining the plan for services, costs and location of services. This can be changed at any time.
- After the first appointment/s when a more formal intervention plan has been agreed, a more detailed service agreement will be made.